Yelena Casale's Halloween Urban Fantasy Blog Hop and giveaway. My mission is to answer the following questions, then check out each participant in the hop. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to visit each hop, enter each giveaway, and win awesome prizes! I'm giving away an eBook of Transcend, the psychological thriller hailed as Phantom of the Opera meets Black Swan written by the acclaimed Christine Fonseca. To enter, choose any of the questions below and answer it in the comments. Contest ends October 31st.
1. What do you love about the urban fantasy genre (reading and writing)?
Everything. I was weened on the stuff so it is like mother's milk to me. The adventure, the danger, possibilities, and of course the creatures.
2. Who is the sexiest supernatural creature? Who’s the scariest?
Since I won't choose between my own sexy men from my books, Damon from the Vampire Diaries.
3. If you could make any supernatural creature, what would it look like and what powers would it have?
Channelers of course, humans with the ability to manipulate energy into a physical force for fighting or healing.
4. Do you have any Halloween rituals?
I love to carve pumpkins, bake the seeds, decorate the house, and watch my favorite scary movies.
5. Walking at midnight in a forest on Halloween – crazy, scary or adventurous?
All of the above and I would totally do it!
6. What is your worst fear?
Losing people that I love.
7. What is one of your character’s worst fears?
Not being able to save the world.
8. What is your favorite Urban Fantasy novel?
The very first Anita Black Vampire Hunter novel.
9. Who is your favorite Urban Fantasy hero/heroine?
Buffy, hands down.
10. Which hero/heroine would you love to be on Halloween?
Buffy of course!
this link to check out all the other great stops on the hop and enter all of their contests as well. Happy trick-or-treating!
As for my tour fun, today I'm over at the Write Of Passage with Aunt Sylvia from the channeler series. I hope you'll drop by to say hi.